The Marketing Manager will develop and launch strategic marketing efforts to ensure that all brands under The Gettys Group reach our targeted client base and are differentiated from the competition.
The candidate will demonstrate an ability to manage the entire marketing process from strategy through creative execution and post-activity measurement using internal and external resources in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
The candidate must possess a unique blend strategic and creative thinking, the ability to understand business needs and be able to demonstrate marketing’s role in achieving business results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the key point of contact to leadership across all service lines to address questions or concerns about any marketing initiative, marketing tools, campaigns and brand standards and assist in ensuring all messaging is on-brand
- Develop and implement cost-effective turnkey marketing tools and resources required by the Business Development & Sales team to drive positive business results
- Understand all brands under The Gettys Group umbrella to develop comprehensive marketing strategies; execute and troubleshoot as needed to address each brand’s unique business needs
- Manage and provide guidance to agency partners across channels to drive industry-leading marketing for print, digital, events and public relations
- Develop and maintain annual Marketing plan, budget strategy and recommendations based on market analysis, current performance and best practices
- Provide leadership and ongoing management of the Marketing department while ensuring that all marketing initiatives align closely with each service line’s strategic priorities
- Lead and execute social media and e-blast editorial calendar and corresponding campaigns that accurately communicate each brand
- Maintain social media presence for all brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor, Vimeo, LinkedIn and other applicable social platforms
- Stay current on new trends and opportunities across platforms to utilize cutting-edge tools to market all brands, e.g.. Facebook Live, Story Highlights, Sponsored InMail
- Manage website vendors under direction of Director, Branding, including: managing SEO firm, content strategy and overall content of the website
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment to complete deadline-driven projects
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Manage all internal client lists