Reporting to the Director of Branding, the Junior or Mid-Level Brand Designer is responsible for partnering with the rest of the creative team for the development and execution of creative concepts and executions to support The Gettys Group client projects.
The Junior or Mid-Level Brand Designer will be a key member of the creative team, possessing a deep understanding of branding, typography, and both print and digital design. They will partner with the rest of the design team to bring concepts to life. They are comfortable explaining their ideas to members at all levels of the organization, and is able to understand and translate stakeholders’ business needs into beautiful and workable solutions. Some of our most recent branding projects can be viewed here.
We are accepting both Junior and Mid-Level candidates for this open position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Understand clients’ creative and business goals
- Work closely with Director and other designers to conceptualize, develop and design brand identities, presentation decks, mood boards, and a variety of print collateral and digital materials
- Articulate and present concepts and rationale to other team members and clients, contributing to creative brainstorms and client presentations/workshops on a per-project basis
- Elevate the creative level of the work coming out of the company
- Contribute to creative brainstorms, strategy and client presentations
- Possess the ability to work quickly, independently and with a can-do attitude
- Attend and/or lead creative input sessions, brainstorming sessions, client presentations, regular status updates and any and all meetings needed on a per-project basis
- Perform Quality Control of one’s own work
- Provide insights, guidance and knowledge to the overall team
- Assist other designers on the team as requested
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines, often with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills, excellent eye for design, typography, well-organized, dedicated, flexible and passionate
- Maintain a high standard of design quality, customer service and professionalism
- Travel as needed on a per-project basis