Reporting to the Director of Branding, the Junior Brand Designer is responsible for partnering with the rest of the creative team for the development and execution of creative concepts and executions to support The Gettys Group client projects.
The Junior Brand Designer is a key member of the creative team, possessing a deep understanding of branding, typography, and both print and digital design. They will partner with the rest of the design team to bring concepts to life. They are comfortable explaining their ideas to members at all levels of the organization, and are able to understand and translate stakeholders’ business needs into beautiful and workable solutions.
- Work closely with Director and other Designers to conceptualize, design and execute logos, presentation decks, mood boards, a variety of print collateral and digital materials
- Elevate the creative level of the work coming out of the company
- Contribute to creative brainstorms, strategy and client presentations
- Possess the ability to work quickly, independently and with a can-do attitude
- Attend and/or lead creative input sessions, brainstorming sessions, client presentations, regular status updates and any and all meetings needed on a per-project basis
- Assist other designers on the team as requested
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Good time management skills, excellent eye for design, typography, well-organized, dedicated, flexible and passionate
- Maintain a high standard of design quality, customer service and professionalism
- Travel as needed on a per-project basis