Perform and fulfill a variety of consulting functions for hospitality-based projects from inception through project completion.
The position requires a person with a diverse background with experience in the real estate, architecture and construction fields.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Monitoring budgets and schedules as well as instituting changes to guarantee that project goals are achieved
Collaborating with team members to manage estimates using available resources as they relate to project goals
- Generates a significant degree of client satisfaction both individually and as a Firm
- Effective business advisor, demonstrating broad spectrum of consultative business acumen
- Is responsive in a timely fashion to client inquiries and requests
- Ability to inspire client confidence in technical ability and overall client services
- Can effectively handle inquiries of client regarding services of the Firm
- Coordinate and maintain detailed project documents for record keeping
- Maintain and update internal project timelines
- Assist with documentation and resolution of all project-related items
- Assist in the preparation of budgets for design-related projects
- Handle client communications as directed by manager
- Special projects as periodically assigned by manager