Reporting to the Director of Branding, The Gettys Group Senior Brand Designer will be responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts to support a variety of clients.
The candidate will possess a deep understanding of storytelling, branding, typography and is a strong “Concepter”. He/She can think about the “big picture” and can translate the client’s business needs into workable solutions. He/She will partner with, and supervise other designers & copywriters to bring the concepts to life while delivering successful client presentations.
- Create research-driven creative concepts and execute to completion
- Establish the look and feel of a concept and contribute to the development of: brand identities, naming, signature experiences and tone of voice
- Ability to direct and inspire junior designers & team on how to appropriately execute against the vision
- Contribute and lead creative brainstorms, strategy and client presentations
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Work with budgets and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attend creative input sessions, brainstorming sessions, client presentations, regular status updates and travel needed on a per project basis
- Good time management skills, excellent eye for design and typography, well-organized, dedicated, flexible and passionate
- Ability to work quickly, independently and with a can-do attitude
- This role may have direct reports