Reporting to the Director of Branding, the Copywriter will be jointly responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts to support The Gettys Group Brand and for a variety of clients.
The candidate will possess a deep understanding of branding, copywriting and content strategy with core strengths in design and communications. He/she will play an active role in partnering with other creatives to deliver fresh and innovative solutions (from concept to completion) that support our clients and overall company goals. He/she is comfortable explaining ideas to executive-level stakeholders and is able to understand and translate the stakeholders’ business needs into not only amazing but also workable solutions.
In addition to creating content, media and marketing for a wide variety of users and user needs, the Copywriter is responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original ideas, and representing the writer’s perspective in client presentations.
- A strong agency background as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences. Ability to adapt the tone of voice for each project with ease is a must
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client facing
- Ability to produce great copy and express ideas clearly
- Review work taking quality of design, strategic accuracy, adherence to stakeholders’ goals and brand style guidelines into account
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Posses an appreciation for great design and how text and tone of voice compliment visual elements—we expect that the Copywriter will work hand-in-hand with designers
- Work within budgets and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attend creative input sessions, client presentations, regular status updates and any and all meetings needed on a per-project basis
- Elevate the creative level of the work coming out of our creative team
- Possess a demonstrated ability to work independently, manage projects when necessary and meet deadlines without handholding